What I Do For ClientsHow Can I Help You?
Imagine you’re just starting your work day.
You’re greeted by multiple voicemail messages and calls to return, an inbox full of emails to wade through, and a to-do list that’s two pages long and getting longer with every email and phone call. You still need to edit and publish your blog post and set up next week’s newsletter… send welcome emails and your intake forms to the two new clients you just agreed to work with… figure out what to post to your social media accounts today… record the info from the business cards you collected at that networking event last week into your CRM, and follow up with these new contacts… enter the receipts from your last business trip into your financial management system and send out your invoices… You’re already feeling overwhelmed and you just sat down with your first cup of coffee!
Now, imagine instead…
… that someone has already screened all those calls and can answer most of those emails, leaving just the critical things that need your attention. You’re relaxed because your blog post is up (and is flawlessly edited), you have a smoothly-functioning system for bringing new clients on board, you’re on top of your social media and your next newsletter is scheduled, you can connect with that promising prospect you met at the event, and you know exactly how well your business did financially last month. Your to-do list is getting shorter, because you’ve delegated the things that can be done by someone else – someone who has learned your business inside-out, and knows what has to happen to move it forward. Feels good, doesn’t it?
Listed here are many of the areas in which I have provided expert assistance for my clients. If there’s something you need that you don’t see on this list, let’s talk. I might be able to do that, too, and if I can’t, I’ll bet I know someone who can.
Be Your Partner
This may be the single most important benefit my clients get in working with me. Time and time again, they tell me that the biggest value I bring to our relationships is in being their thought partner: I listen to their ideas for their businesses… I hear their concerns and their fears… I share their excitement in our successes… I provide another point of view… I give feedback and make suggestions, based on my experience and knowledge.
It boils down to this: when you’re my client, I’ve got your back.
Automate Your Business Systems
Wish you could make the patchwork of applications you’re using in your business share information and “talk” to one another? Do you want your e-course registrants immediately added to your email newsletter list, their purchase confirmation sent, and their payment details whisked into your bookkeeping system?
As it turns out, I’m an excellent translator. I will:
- Design the workflows you need to connect the dots between applications
- Build connections that automagically move those bits and bytes of data where they need to be
If you’re curious about how automating your systems might benefit your business, take a look at this guest blog post I wrote on the subject: “Systems, Processes, and Automation: Your New Biz Besties“
Maximize Your Active Campaign Marketing
Hearing all the buzz about Active Campaign and want to upgrade and automate your marketing? Frustrated with the expense and complication of using Infusionsoft for your business? Or maybe you’ve already started using Active Campaign and are longing for someone to help you maximize your investment in it?
Let me set up your new system, transition from your old system, and manage the day-to-day operations of your Active Campaign application. This could include:
- Importing your contact list(s)
- Building your campaigns and automations
- Designing and implementing your tagging schema
- Creating your webforms and integrating them on your website
- Setting up your templates
- Preparing your newsletters and broadcast emails
- Integrating your e-commerce – products, merchant & PayPal accounts, shopping carts
- Continuing to keep your Active Campaign system running smoothly and tracking your deals, leads, marketing efforts and customer communications.
Develop and Document Your Business Systems and Processes
Let’s streamline your business systems. Working together, we will:
- Review your current systems
- Develop new workflows
- Implement the processes
- Document the processes and procedures we create in your new Business Operations Manual
Streamline Your Email Marketing, Newsletters, and E-Zines
Having trouble staying on top of communicating with clients and prospects, or publishing that newsletter or e-zine? I’ll work with you on formatting, editing, proofreading, and scheduling these, as well as reporting on their effectiveness. I’ve worked with clients in:
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
Administer The 'Coaches Console'
As a graduate of the Coaches Console ® program for Certified Virtual Assistants, I am well-versed in all aspects of your Coaches Console system. I will help you design and set up your initial system, including all the forms, pages, integrations, and templates. Once it’s configured properly, I will continue to provide ongoing maintenance and support for you and your clients.
Not familiar with the Coaches Console? It’s an integrated all-in-one solution to help professional coaches run their coaching businesses, providing a cohesive platform that includes:
- Contact Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Email Communication/Marketing
- Client Billing
- Shopping Cart
- Client Support
- Course & Content Delivery
- Client Forms & Documents
You can learn more abut the system on their website: The Coaches Console.
Curate and Repurpose Your Content
You know all those blog posts you’re publishing, full of great insights and information? Or do those blog posts exist only in your head?
Let’s release them into the wild! I can:
- Create and manage your editorial calendar
- Edit and proofread your posts
- Find and add images
- Format and schedule them on your WordPress or Joomla website
- Publish them on LinkedIn
- Twist them into new types of content – social media posts, e-books, SlideShares, etc.
Handle Your Financial Recordkeeping
Do you dread sending out your invoices? Are you paying late fees because you just can’t seem to get around to paying your bills? Does the thought of reconciling your checking account make you squirm? Which of your vendors should get a Form 1099 from you this year?
My clients may not enjoy bookkeeping, but I do… in fact, it’s one of my favorite things to manage for them. Let’s get your financial house in order, shall we?
Manage Your Events and Workshops
Do you offer e-courses, webinars, teach workshops, or speak at events? I’ve provided support for many events, both online and live, in-person, including:
- Launch management
- Attendee registration
- Site research and selection
- Food & beverage coordination
- Speaker coordination
- Budgeting and financial tracking
Coordinate Your Social Media
Enjoy writing the content for your social media or interacting with your followers, but don’t want to manage getting it published? I can support you with:
- Coordinating with your social media marketing strategist
- Planning your social media with your editorial calendar
- Tracking your publishing schedule
- Scheduling your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using any number of tools, including Hootsuite, Buffer, Edgar, PostPlanner, etc.
Support Your Overall Business Operations
There are lots of other things I can take off your plate, too, including:
- Survey and form development, using online tools such as Survey Monkey, Typeform, Jotform, etc.
- Database maintenance
- Spreadsheet and report creation
- Calendar/schedule management
I’m an Excel power user, and am quite at home using all the other tools in the Microsoft Office suite of products, too.